We are now cruising around the north-east visiting churches and supporters. While I could do without the uprootedness I do enjoy meeting with supporters. I appreciate those who've prayed for us and given to our ministry. Those who've called others to pray. These are the ones who are doing the work throughout the world. I love finally being able to hear about what is going on in THEIR lives, in their family in their congregations. I am able to reconnect with old friends and meet new people.
We are sharing what we see God doing in Sudan and in our lives. I pray as we visit you all that we'd encourage you all and give you hope in the God who sees.
Here is the video I put together to give you a little peek at South Sudan.
World Harvest Mission Sudan 2011 from Michael & Karen Masso on Vimeo.
We are sharing what we see God doing in Sudan and in our lives. I pray as we visit you all that we'd encourage you all and give you hope in the God who sees.
Here is the video I put together to give you a little peek at South Sudan.
World Harvest Mission Sudan 2011 from Michael & Karen Masso on Vimeo.
3 comments:
Hi Masso Family,
The new video is wonderful! I met you all in December 2008 when I was visiting Lui with a group from Missouri. The photos made me long to return to Sudan, especially during this exciting time. Thank you!
May God continue to bless your ministry.
Best,
Tammy King
-enjoyed watching the video and even more, your face to face report at the directors' meeting
Awesome video! Looks like God is definitely working in Sudan and it is so encouraging to see!
Post a Comment