We arrived in the States about a week ago. It definitely took longer for me to readjust than usual, but now I am no longer sleep deprived or on Africa time. The first full day we were here involved finding some warm clothes. We have a nice mix of hand me downs and clothes we went out to buy (less painful than I feared, but Acacia is still choosing to walk around in flip flops).
Then we headed to DE to swim and sail. My dad, brother's family went with us and Kasey and the kids were able to pop in. The weather cooperated and we had a fantastic time together.
Now we have 2 weeks of making sure 5 people see doctors, dentists, eye doctors, etc. I hope to actually unpack today.
We are enjoying fall and the kids are marveling at the colors. We carved pumpkins last night and this weekend will go camping/rock climbing as Michael and I become parents of a teenager.
2 comments:
A teenager. Can't believe I'm missing it. I hope you guys have an awesome time on the week-end adventure. Love and miss you so much. And a massive birthday hug to the birthday girl.
Larissa
just read this, and love it. I think you'll be walking this line the rest of your life, this side of Heaven. But oh, we do have a good Guide, don't we??? Can't wait to be with you in person soon:-)... -Smeth
Post a Comment