Last week I visited Sudan. At first I didn't want to move, but now that I've seen it I am so excited.
I really like the food there. And the mangoes there are HUGE! Also, I am excited about our new style of house. It's going to be round and dad will make a loft that us kids will have our rooms on. There's going to be an open circle in the middle going down to the kitchen. Dad says that we can throw spitballs at Mom while she is cooking. I don't exactly want to do that.
We saw the most adorable little puppy ever, only about 1/2 foot tall. Mom says that we can get one of that same breed, maybe. Dad says we'll get donkeys and goats and chickens.
One day we visited Lui. There is a guy there named David. He likes and knows a lot about plants and animals and all of the other things that I like! He took us next door to a compound and they had little dikdiks, which are like mini deer. They had hair on their foreheads that stuck up so it just looked like a single horn in the middle of their head.
He gave us some trees to plant and he told me a lot about all kinds.
We went to see the land and selected places for our house, where to plant our trees, where the pasture will be and Dad even wants to make a pool. There is a river near our house. And it has big rocks all through it. We can jump from one to another. One of them looks like the one in Lion King.
We saw these cool trees that had flowers on them that looked like they were carved out of wood but were growing straight from the tree! We tried to bring one back, but a petal snapped off, and Liana probably threw it away.
At Christmas time my cousins are coming. I can't wait to show them all the cool things here.
By Acacia
I really like the food there. And the mangoes there are HUGE! Also, I am excited about our new style of house. It's going to be round and dad will make a loft that us kids will have our rooms on. There's going to be an open circle in the middle going down to the kitchen. Dad says that we can throw spitballs at Mom while she is cooking. I don't exactly want to do that.
We saw the most adorable little puppy ever, only about 1/2 foot tall. Mom says that we can get one of that same breed, maybe. Dad says we'll get donkeys and goats and chickens.
One day we visited Lui. There is a guy there named David. He likes and knows a lot about plants and animals and all of the other things that I like! He took us next door to a compound and they had little dikdiks, which are like mini deer. They had hair on their foreheads that stuck up so it just looked like a single horn in the middle of their head.
He gave us some trees to plant and he told me a lot about all kinds.
We went to see the land and selected places for our house, where to plant our trees, where the pasture will be and Dad even wants to make a pool. There is a river near our house. And it has big rocks all through it. We can jump from one to another. One of them looks like the one in Lion King.
We saw these cool trees that had flowers on them that looked like they were carved out of wood but were growing straight from the tree! We tried to bring one back, but a petal snapped off, and Liana probably threw it away.
At Christmas time my cousins are coming. I can't wait to show them all the cool things here.
By Acacia
No comments:
Post a Comment